Saturday, September 6, 2008








Matt, Dora, Sarah, Garett and I went to the first high school football game of the year last night. It was really cool. Football games are a BIG thing down here because there really isn't much around. :) In fact, Matt was telling me that the high school has a contract with the towns that they play because they have to come from so far. Like they played Newton last night and that is about 30 miles north of Wichita, so like 4 hours from Liberal. You should have seen the crowd on the visitor side. I was totally surprised at how many people would drive all that way.




We rented some movies tonight to watch in our home theater. It is a pretty sweet set up. We have a projector in our basement mounted in the ceiling. The projected photo is about 60" X 40". It rocks and we love it. The Olympics were fun to what on there this year. We have it set up to watch TV, play a DVD, play a VHS and play Matt's Wii. Bowling on the big screen is AWESOME!!


I better go. Matt, Dora and Garett are waiting on me to start the movies...so I better not hold up the show!! More later....take care!









No comments: